Breakout PVC Jacketed Cable
Breakout Cable is designed for routing to different locations and
direct termination of ﬁbers in the ﬁeld. The cable is mostly
suitable for pre-terminated cable assemblies.
The cable contains 2 to 36 ﬁbers which are individually buffered
tight or semi-tight construction. Each ﬁber is individually
protected in a mini cable.
Aramid yarn will be applied either inside the mini cable or within
the inner jacket of the cable.
The color coded mini cable may be stranded around a central
strength member which can be either FRP or ﬂexible all-dielectric.
Outer Jacket may be PVC or LSZH.
Features & Benefits
– Available in sizes from 2 to 24 fibers
– The individual single fiber units (of which these metal-free
breakout cables are composed) permit direct (de-tensioned)
terminations with separate single-way connectors, eliminating the
splicing of pigtails and/or breakout kits
– Semi-tight buffered optical fibers are easily strippable
– Length marking in meters for easy determination of the cable
– Full dielectric construction, no grounding required
- Storage -40˚C to +70˚C
- Installation 0˚C to +50˚C
- Operating -20˚C to +70˚C
– Minimum Bend Radius:
- 20 X OD—Installation
- 10 X OD—In-Service
– Maximum Crush Resistance:
– Maximum Vertical Rise
|Fiber Count||NO. OF|
Nominal Outer Diameter
(N / cm)
900 μm white tight buffer